Introduction to Nail Techniques
Nail Care Has been around for centuries . Once only a few could indulge in this luxury. Now, more people, both male and female, are getting their hands and feet cared for on a regular basis along with their hair and body. Nail care is included in total personal care.
- The number of nail care services has increased along with the demand for its services. Supplies are endless and are an important part of the trade. The manicure alone is no longer enough to satisfy the needs of public demand.
Nail extensions are increasing in popularity as are the the different supplies and procedures used to reinforce or add strength to nails. All of these makes the nail industry a multi million dollar business.
- Knowing everyone is different and has different needs makes determining the right nail service important.To do this, a knowledge and understanding of each given nail service is important in succeeding in business.
A full knowledge of manicure theory, sanitation, bacteriology, and proper procedure is crucial to promote healthy nails and cuticles.
Rember, Product knowledge is a must in order to get the most beneficial use of supplies you use and to avoid hurting the client and/or causing permanent damage.
Knowing all the services available will insure that you never have to turn a client away. Anyone should be able to come to you and say I have acrylic and I need a fill-in or, I need a maintenance manicure for my linen wrap.
A good nail technician can become a best friend to every client's hands. You are an artist creating a picture on a living canvas. Your art does not hang in one spot on a wall but is seen every place your client goes.
Remember whheter you do manicure, sculptured nails, or decorate every nail with gold and gemstones, the value of your work is still the same, a work of art, a change for the better.
Reference: Tech nails: Tammy Bigan:
Articles - Latest
- Ad Agency Remote
- 'Works like a charm' Get rid of bad smells from shoes during hot weather using baking soda
- How to care for your nails when you get Shellac on a regular basis
- Glitter, filler and neon French tips: The death of natural beauty
- Readers reply: what are the evolutionary purpose of toenails?
- 3 causes of foot pain and how to fix them
- Foot Conditions and Injuries: Overuse and Acute Injuries - Great Feet for Life
- Foot Conditions and Injuries: Great Feet for Life
- Appointment Book - Tec Nails
- Start To Succeed - Tec Nails
- Introduction to Nail Techniques
- Tech Nails-Introduction
- UK hairdressers must learn to cut and style Afro hair, say new beauty regulations
- Home Remedies For Fungal Nails
- Fungal Nails - Treatment Of Fungal Nails
- Fungal Nails
- Ingrowing Toe Nails - 2 - painful Bleeding
- Ingrowing Toe Nails
- Loose Nails
- Brittle Nails, Ridging, and Pitting
- Common Toenail Conditions - Changes in Nail Shape
- Common Toenail Conditions - Bleeding Under The Nail
- Common Toenail Conditions - Changes in Nail Colour
- Common Toenail Conditions
- Professional Nail Care Services
- Calluses and Corns-4-Padding and Insoles To relieve Pressure
- Appreciate Your Feet
- WEB - LINKS
- Therapy Price List- Aromatherapy - Counselling
- Gallery - Pedicured Feet
- The Awareness of Foot Care
- Join us as a Therapist
- Nail Technician Resume
- Podiatry/Chiropody Price List
- TCM - Therapy Prices
- Nail Technician Job Description
- Skin Care-Feet
- Bacterial Infections
- Itching Skin on the Feet
- Blisters on the Feet
- Sweaty or Smelly Feet
- Athlete's Foot
- Skin Changes Associated with Blood Flow
- Calluses and Corns - 2
- Beauty therapist shares horror after client reveals she went to appointment despite having coronavirus