Join us as a Therapist
THIS APPLICATION IS NOT AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT but merely is intended to evaluate suitability for employment. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment to all qualified persons without discrimination on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal law.
It is also the policy of the company to have the option of conducting pre-employment screening before a job offer is made. If a job offer is made, employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening and/or medical examination. This application will remain active for 3 years.
Some of the most important documents required for Employment:
- CV- Curriculum Vita - DOB
- CRB - Criminal Records Bureau - Report- Simple and Enhanced. They differ in Cost
- CPD - Continual Professional Development: Inhouse Training - Private Organisations and Institutions
- Vaccines - Social Care Sector
- First Aid Certificate - Support to your Clients, Family and self during an emergency - On occasions in Public Arenas
- Photos - Passport size
- Safety and Security- for yourself as the Service Provider and the Service Users - Providing services to Special Needs clients; Challenging behavior can occur in many situations, work, home and on a daily basis during commuting.
- Mobile Services
- Location, Distance, time for travelling, cost of the exercise to yourself, Specific Client groups, Clients bartering for the price of service provision, availability, service provision times.
- Listings: SR Therapies charges an annual cost of £12.00 per listing: This stays in our data base for a year- Annual subscription- published on receival of payment.
- Insurance - Professional Indemnity
- The Difference Between a Resume and a Curriculum Vitae
- Nail Technician Resume - Example
- Job Description- Example