Podiatry/Chiropody Price List
- Podiatry/ Chiropody
- Follow up appointment
- Nail Surgery £230
- Includes surgery, dressing appointments and dressings will be provided
- Clearanail Fungal - Nail Treatment
- Sports Podiatry
Biomechanical Assessment/ Gait Analysis
- Biomechanical Review
- Depending on need orthotics maybe prescribed as part of your treatment plan.
- Cosmetic Podiatry
- Podiatry treatment with a little extra! A podiatry treatment finished with exfoliation, massage and DR Remedy nail polish
- Warm Wax Therapy
- A treatment aimed at stimulating circulation, relaxing muscles and aching joints, hydrate and soften skin to leave them feeling refreshed and relaxed
- Complete Podiatry Treatment
- A combination of the deluxe treatment with warm wax therapy for the ultimate foot care treatment. Go on - give your feet a treat!
- Nail Reconstruction- 30 minutes
- A shorter time slot ideal for 1 or 2 toe nails.
- Nail Reconstruction- 60 minutes
- A longer appointment if more than 2 nails need reconstructing.
- PRICES CORRECT AS OF OCTOBER 2017
Methods of Payment
Payment can be made card, cash, or cheque
TCM - Therapy Prices
- Achieve Your Goals $200
Regular Price $255 - 3 sessions
For any health concern, this includes: A thorough TCM health check. Co-create a wellness plan including treatments, diet & lifestyle & effective tools to use at home. 3 sessions usually $255 for only $220. Save $35. Herbs or supplements may be additional.
- Auricular TCM
- Cupping TCM
- Plum Needle Therapy
- Quit Smoking
- $ 180
If you are ready to quit, we are here to help.
This involves 3 sessions of acupuncture over 1-2 weeks to help with the addiction cravings. Acupuncture calms the nervous system, reducing cravings as well as the side effects of quitting.
- Supplements such as Vitamin C or detox herbs may be recommended.
- Somatic Experiencing - Trauma Therapy $95.00
- *plus $10 booklet for TRE
$80 per subsequent 1hr session
Sessions may include gentle acupuncture or body work
- TRE Package
This involves 3x training & supervision sessions in TRE® (Trauma Release Exercises), usually required to achieve the level of experience and understanding needed to continue on at home. Kali spends 1.5 hrs on the first visit to explain the neuroscience behind trauma and TRE®, and personalize the information for you.
Cost $195 + $10 for brochure on day one = $205 total
- Tunai Acupressure Massage - One Hour Remedial $120.00
Initial Consultation Payment
* Concessions may apply
Nail Technician Job Description
- Nail Technician Duties and Responsibilities
To accomplish their primary goal of providing nail care treatments, Nail Technicians perform many tasks. We analyzed several job listings to identify these core Nail Technician duties and responsibilities.
Provide Manicures and Pedicures
- Nail Technicians provide individualized nail services and treatments to clients, including manicures and pedicures. They remove previously applied nail polish, shape and smooth the ends of nails, clean the nails, soften, push back and trim nail cuticles, and apply polish onto nails. They may also apply artificial nails or paint designs onto nails.
- Maintain Sanitary Workstation
- Nail Technicians are responsible for maintaining a safe and sanitary work environment. They must uphold strict standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and established policies and procedures.
- Build Customer Relationships
- Nail Technicians work to ensure their guests are satisfied, so that they will become repeat customers. They work to build a relationship with customers and guide them toward other services or products they offer.
- Current state manicurist or cosmetology license
Basic computer skills
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Basic math skills with ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide
Ability to work a flexible schedule
Up-to-date knowledge of cosmetology trends and skills
Previous salon experience
Customer service, hospitality or retail sales experience
Comfortable with product recommendation
We searched the Web to find the best industry resources to help you continue exploring a career as a Nail Technician. From thought leaders to industry groups, this list is packed with opportunities to learn, connect and engage.
- Confessions of a Nail Tech – Follow along with the daily life of a professional Nail Technician.
- NAILS Magazine – Stay current on industry news and trends.
- Nail Splash – Get tips and hints to improve your nail skills.
- On LinkedIn
- Cosmetics and Beauty Network – Network with almost 10,000 cosmetic professionals, including Nail Technicians.
- Nail Technician Books
- The Complete Nail Technician (Hairdressing and Beauty Industry Authority) – Everything you need to know about professionally caring for nails.
- Nail Technician Exam Secrets Study Guide: NT Test Review for the Nail Technician Exam –Prepare for the Nail Technician Exam with this helpful guide, including practice questions.
- At Your Fingertips – The Nail Technician’s Companion – With tons of gorgeous photographs, this is an in-depth guide to nail procedures with good background information.
Avg. Hourly Rate
Average additional compensation for this job:
A Nail Technician earns an average wage of £7.80 per hour. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience. Pay for this job does not change much by experience, with the most experienced earning only a bit more than the least.
- £5 £7 £7 £8 £10
10% 25% 50% 75% 90%
Show Annual Salary
Hourly Data £0£10
Hourly Rate £5.75 - £10.11
Hourly Tips £0.00 - £1.25
Annual Data £0£26K
Total Pay (?) £10,691 - £26,702
Country: United States Currency: GBP Updated: 4 Aug 2018Individuals Reporting: 54
Is Nail Technician your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
- Hornsey, Haringey
Years in Field/Career:
- United Kingdom (change)
- Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Therapy Price List- Aromatherapy - Counselling
A description of therapy treatments and prices is listed below. However, I am happy to customise treatments to suit the requirements of each individual. Many of my clients have a half and half treatment. For example, half an hour back massage and half an hour Reiki or half an hour Reflexology and half an hour head, neck, shoulders aromatherapy massage.
Cost of Treatments:
£ 40 for 60 mins
“Treat yourself and your loved ones to an ultra-relaxing complementary therapy treatment”
All treatments include a free consultation which involves asking for details regarding lifestyle, diet, exercise, medical history and general health concerns and post-treatment advice will also be given. Essential oil blends (bath oils, body creams, treatment oils etc.) are also available to take away so you can continue receiving the benefits of essential oils at home.
I also offer an aromatherapy consultation (without the massage) for those who wish to use essential oils at home for specific physical/emotional conditions – see details below.
Full body and facial aromatherapy massage
This deeply relaxing top-to-toe aromatherapy massage treatment eases muscle tension, stimulates circulation & soothes away stress. This treatment includes body, face & scalp massage with relaxing acupressure techniques. The finest quality pure essential oils are custom-blended to take care of each individual’s physical and emotional conditions. You leave feeling refreshed & revitalized.
Full body aromatherapy massage (no facial)
A relaxing and revitalising aromatherapy massage treatment which increases blood and lymphatic flow, eases muscle tension, nourishes the skin and is effective at treating specific conditions and maintaining health. A personal blend of the finest quality pure essential oils is used to meet your individual requirements.
Facial aromatherapy massage
Float away as tension and stress are eased during this custom-blended aromatherapy facial. Following a facial cleanse, acupressure techniques are combined with massage of the shoulders, neck, face and scalp. This is followed by a soothing aromatherapy face mask, refreshing toner and hydrating moisturiser, leaving your skin glowing and refreshed and leaving you revitalised and uplifted.
Foot swiss reflex aromatherapy massage
The foot swiss reflex massage is a unique and powerful treatment using a custom-prepared blend of essential oils combined with massage and the non-invasive techniques of reflexology. Each organ and muscle in the body is connected by an energy pathway to a reflex point in the feet. By gently but firmly identifying and applying the correct massage pressure to any reflex points showing congestion, the body can begin the process of self-healing. This is a deeply relaxing foot treatment which helps to bring about a sense of calm and well-being throughout the whole body. It is excellent in treating stress, fatigue, depression, aches and pains and other common problems and is also a wonderful treatment for expectant mothers.
Back, neck, shoulders and scalp aromatherapy massage
This aromatherapy treatment is ideal for people with a lot of stress and tension in the shoulder, neck and head area. It involves targeted massage techniques combined with the benefits of pure essential oils to suit each individual’s requirements. Escape the worries of the world and leave feeling relaxed and at ease.
This is for people who wish to use the power of pure essential oils at home for specific physical/emotional conditions. A full consultation will be given, which involves asking for details on lifestyle, diet, exercise, medical history and general health concerns. The consultation will end with advice and recommendations on a course of treatment using essential oils for your particular condition. This is useful for those suffering with skin conditions, muscular aches and pains, insomnia, stress and many other conditions.
Aromatherapy take home blends
It is often beneficial to carry on using pure essential oils at home in between your aromatherapy treatments to enhance the treatment you have just received and to continue to address your particular physical or emotional health concerns. I prepare your personally prescribed bath blends, face/body creams and oils using the finest, ethically-sourced ingredients for you to take home.
Reiki – Treatments and Teaching
Reiki is a system of natural hands-on healing originating in Japan. Reiki literally means ‘universal life energy’, which refers to the vital energy that is present all around us and in every living thing and it is this energy that is passed to you during a treatment. Your treatment involves lying down on a treatment couch fully clothed whilst I gently place my hands non-intrusively in a sequence of positions which covers the whole body. Reiki heals on all levels – physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. It is profoundly relaxing, helping to still the mind, heal the body and bring inner peace. You will leave feeling relaxed, recharged and ready to face the world.
The Dorn Method – for common hip, pelvis, back, neck and joint pain
The Dorn Method is a gentle manual therapy which safely and gently helps manage common hip, back and joint pain. It is extremely safe and the therapist and client work together using gentle corrective techniques. The alignment check and adjustment is followed by a gentle Breuss Massage which gently nourishes and stretches the area on and around the spine.
Hopi Ear Candles (Thermal Auricular Therapy)
Hopi Ear Candles are hollow tubes of pure beeswax, honey extract and herbs. Used by many cultures since ancient times, this treatment is extremely relaxing; calming the mind and soothing the head and ears. It is helpful for earache, headache, ear noise, sinusitis, stress and relieving ear pressure after flying. A mini face and scalp massage is given after the hopi ear candle treatment leaving you feeling clear, relaxed and calm.
Customised aromatherapy massage
If none of the above treatments suit your needs, I am happy to customise a treatment especially for you. This could be a hand and arm massage or maybe you just want me to concentrate on your legs and feet. Please contact me to discuss your requirements.
Terms and Conditions
Methods of Payment:
I accept cash and cheques. I do not accept credit card/debit card payments at this present time. Payment is due on the day of treatment. If a course of treatments is booked, to qualify for the 10% discount, payment must be made in advance. Gift vouchers must be paid for in advance.
A minimum of 24 hours is required to re-schedule or cancel an appointment. Please telephone as early as you possibly can. Failure to comply with the above terms may result in you being charged for your missed appointment.
I am a member of the International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists (IFPA) and the Dorn Method Therapists Association and adhere to a strict Code of Practice. I will be happy to show you a copy of my membership and Codes of Practice before undertaking any treatment if you wish. I also have a valid First Aid Certificate and am insured by Balens Insurance Company.
All client information is completely confidential and will not be divulged to any third party without written consent of the client.
Vibrant Life Aromatherapy (VLA) complies with its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) by keeping personal data up to date; by storing (and destroying it) securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
Any person under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian, who must sign that they give consent for treatment to be given.
My aim is to help you improve and maintain your health and wellbeing. I am not a General Practitioner and am not qualified to diagnose medical conditions. If you have certain medical conditions, I may need the consent of your GP before you have a treatment. If you do have any concerns or questions, please feel free to contact me for further information.
Individuals, Couples, Families
Individual counselling sessions are £45.00, for couples the fee is usually between £50.00 and £60.00 per session and family therapy is £70.00 and £80.00. Each of our counsellors work for themselves and set their own fee. You will be informed of the fee at the time of booking. Counsellors accept payment by cash or cheque. We are able to offer some Low Cost Counselling, subject to availability.
Children and Adolescents
The assessment fee is £55.00 and subsequent sessions are £55.00 each on a pay as you go basis. However for clients booking 6 sessions and paying in advance, the cost is £ 270.00, which is a saving of £10.00 per session.
- Full Body Massage – £40.00
Back Massage – £25.00
Deep Cleanse Facial – £ 35.00
Baby Massage Course – £ 45.00
Pregnancy Massage – £ 35.00 per session (Package of 6 sessions – £ 189.00)
Hot Stone Massage – £50.00
Our aim is to help you improve and maintain your health and wellbeing. I am not a General Practitioner and am not qualified to diagnose medical conditions. If you have certain medical conditions, I may need the consent of your GP before you have a treatment. All of the therapies I offer are not a replacement for conventional treatment from your GP.
Nail Technician Resume
- Sophia M. Johnson
- Address: 890 Boardwalk drive, Los Angeles, CA
Phone: (323) 4567890
Current Job: Senior Nail Technician, Los Angeles, CA
A licensed Nail Technician with 7 years of experience seeks the opportunity to join Orient Salon & Spa as Senior Nail Technician. Passionate in creating unique nail art designs and providing excellent service to customers.
Licensed Nail Technician.
7 years experience as a Nail Technician
Highly knowledgeable and proficient in the latest in nail art techniques such as sponging, taping, painting, digital nail art, stencil, air brush, decal and stickers.
Excellent attention to detail
Senior Nail Technician, 2015 to present
Posh Nail Salon, Los Angeles, CA
- Supervises 33 junior nail technicians, schedules their shifts and evaluates their performance.
Trains new staff on applying nail art (Posh Nail Salon’s signature designs), electric filing, massage (hand, arm, and foot), manicure and pedicure, nail wraps and nail gels.
Orients junior staff on professional ethics, practical management of supplies inventory, proper decorum, and top rate client service.
Personally attends to salon’s VIP customers and updates customers with latest offerings & promos through social media links and email.
Meets with 5 senior nail technicians from other branches and Area salon supervisor to give updates on monthly sales, address issues concerning staff and brainstorm on ways to maintain top quality service to customers.
Nail Technician, 2012-2014
Diva Nail Salon, West Hollywood, CA
- Created Nail Art Images Archive and provided private links which were accessed exclusively by Salon’s loyal patrons.
Recommended the use of Instagram and Twitter to promote the Salon and update clients on fresh Nail Art designs and techniques. Increased patronage by 50%.
Promoted to Lead Nail Technician after 5 months of service and received Diva’s Top Nail Artist award in 2013 and 2014.
Represented the salon in seminars and training launched by suppliers.
Collaborated with lead Nail Technicians from other branches on creating new designs and application techniques.
Nail Technician, 2010-2011
Lavish Lifestyle Nail Spa, San Francisco, CA
- Cleaned, cut, filed and polished nails for both hands and feet. Massaged arms and legs while waiting for polish to dry.
Assisted customers in selecting the best nail polish color for their skin tone and recommended hand spa treatments.
Applied paraffin treatments and administered foot and hand spa. Provided refreshments and other requests to ensure customers comfort and convenience.
Sanitized tools for manicure and pedicure and cleaned station after shift.
Monitored and recorded weekly supplies inventory. Alerted Salon Manager when stock ran low.
Associate’s Degree in Cosmetology
Elegance International, Hollywood, CA
- Nail Technician Certificate Program
San Francisco College of Cosmetology, San Francisco, CA
- High School
Sunny Hill School, San Francisco, CA
- Passed California Manicurist License examination in 2010
Date of Birth: January 15, 1982
Hobbies include photography, stencil art and Zumba
- Nail Technician Resume Skills List
Nail Technician Resume
- Not all spas and nail salons have the same standards for nail art. Some are looking for more traditional styles, others may want a more modern approach while there are salons that want a bit of both. Before jotting down what you can offer, review the job description. Your Nail Technician skills list should match the employer’s requirements.
- Education. To become a nail technician you are required to have a High School diploma or GED, complete a 3-month certificate course in nail technology and pass the licensure examination.A certificate course will get you in the job market faster while an Associate’s degree in cosmetology will take longer to complete. If you want more mileage at work opt for the latter.Choose a school that offers an approved educational program that is recognized for state licensing requirements.
License. You won’t be able to practice if you are not licensed. After completing the necessary training you must take the exam and pass it in order to get hired.
Licensing requirements vary by state so it is best to inquire or research first so you will know what kind of training program or apprenticeship is suitable.
Creativity. Nail art has come a long way. From plain polish to glued on nails and onto the latest craze 3D nail art. You must have innate talent in creating designs to adorn the nails because this type of artwork is not meant for everyone.Employers rely on their nail technicians’ talents to draw in customers, so keep yourself updated with techniques and designs to boost your chances of getting hired.
Communication Skills. Nail salons are a haven for girl talks. Many customers will engage you with chit-chat so they won’t get bored while you do their nails. You must be able to carry conversations animatedly so they will feel relaxed around you. Some customers gossip among themselves. Do not make the mistake of spreading the word around as this could backfire and lead to loss of clients.
Precision. A good nail technician pays close attention to design details.
- Customers expect flawless execution of nail techniques and application of designs. If you are an entry-level applicant make sure to brush up on your skills by practicing on yourself and on your friends. This way you will avoid a sloppy demo and pass the interview with flying colors.
Patience. As you have read in the job description for Nail Technician resume sample, a salon will require different services to be available to its customers.
Cleaning, buffing, reshaping and painting nails cannot be done in haste. One must be very patient and careful in doing every step of the process to ensure customer’s safety and satisfaction. depending on the kind of service chosen by the customer, a nail technician may spend a minimum of 30 minutes to a maximum of 2 hours per customer.
- Nail Technician Resume Objective
There are two things that employers want to see in your Nail Technician resume objective:
- A skill or trait that matches the culture of the company.
What you intend to contribute to the company and do for the clients.
Nail salons are booming and competition is stiff. You must be able to convince the employer right off the bat that you can be a valuable asset and help them rise above competitors.
- In our sample resume objective for Nail Technician we indicated right away that the applicant, Sophia, is a licensed professional. Right away that information will have the person reviewing your resume at ease. He or she will place your application ahead of those who are not licensed.
- Most nail spas and salons are small businesses that are directly run by entrepreneurs. Chances are the owner will be the one reviewing your application. Compose the objective statement from the point of having a conversation with the spa owner.
- Ask yourself “What kind of introduction would make a good impression on the nail spa owner?” then take it from there.
- Nail Technician Resume Format
- Employment as a Nail Technician can be sporadic. But if you don’t have gaps that exceed six months, use the reverse chronological order for your Nail Technician resume format.
- When using the reverse chronological format, start from the current period then work your way back. The best way to structure would be the same as we did for our resume template for Nail Technician:
- Contact Information
The reverse chronological is the most commonly used format for resumes but only if you have been consistently employed.
- Entry Level Nail Technician Resume
Lack of experience should not deter you from trying out for the job. Draw upon your creativity to come up with an entry level Nail Technician resume that will convince the nail spa owner to give you your first big break.
- How do you this?
- First, write a compelling objective statement that will generate serious interest from the person reading your resume. If you’re licensed, capitalize this advantage and mention it right away. Share your desirable soft skills: great conversationalist, creative, artistic, innovative, friendly disposition and trustworthy are much sought after.
- Second, tell them what you can do. Are you updated with the latest styles and techniques? If so, what are they?
- Remember to always refer to the details presented in the job post before writing down your ideas.
- Nail Technician Resume Writing Tips
- The best Nail Technician resume writing tip we can give you mirrors your nail art: It should come alive!
- The nail spa owner will want to know what you can do for him or her. So be very specific. They want someone who can do more than just generate business. They want a Nail Technician who can make people feel happy so they will keep coming back.
- You can read these from the responsibilities outlined in our example of a resume for Nail Technician:
- Cleaned, cut, filed and polished nails for both hands and feet. Massaged arms and legs while waiting for polish to dry
Assisted customers in selecting the best nail polish color for their skin tone and recommended hand spa treatments.
Finally, whenever possible substantiate your accomplishments with numbers:
- Recommended the use of Instagram and Twitter to promote the Salon and update clients on fresh Nail Art designs and techniques. Increased patronage by 50%.
- Supervises 33 junior nail technicians, schedules their shifts and evaluates their performance
Employers can gauge your performance better when you quantify your accomplishments at work.
- If this Nail Technician resume example wasn’t sufficient for you, you are free to review some other samples and templates from our site. Browse to some related resumes below and find your inspiration.