Start To Succeed - Tec Nails
Introduction: Many factors affect the success of a business, several of which you can directly control. For example, your attitude and personal appearance can affect owner/client relations. Physical factors include the surroundings, the work area, and the record keeping. Learn how to use these factors to their best advantage.
Your personal attitude should always be compatable to your clientele.Be charming and maintain a professional environment. This is important to get respect from clients and co-workers. Never put down another technicians's work. Do not talk loudly about client's' nail problems: Keep it personal and confidential.
If you do have a disagreement with a client remember it is better to give a little extra service, such as no charge for a tip, than to lose the client.
Appearance plays a big part in being accepted: You must be neat and well groomed to service people who are looking for that very thing. Wear nails polish and keep your nails in good shape. Wear hair out of the way and dress professionally. Bad breath from smoking or from strong foods can be offensive, So remember to be considerate.
When clients walk into a salon they need to feel comfortable and welcomed. Try to create a nice atmosphere that is relaxing and papmering for everyone. Play background music that fits the mood of the salon. Use Plants and artwork for decorations and supply magazines and beverages for clients.
Setting Up the work area
The more organized you are, the easier is your job. Arrange your table so you know where everything is.
Keep supplies for each service in separate containers or drawers to avoid wasting time looking for something.
Find organizer boxes or trays that suit your needs.
Do not clutter your table. put only what you need on the table top. Keep other supplies in the drawer until needed.
Nail polish can be stored in a display area instead of on the table.
A pad or pillow can be stored in a display area instead of on your table.
Paper towels or other disposable covers can protect your good towels from glue, acrylic, or polish.
Sanitation supplies must be on your table at all times and used before each client. This is the law. You should also sanitize your table by wiping the table clean with an antiseptic spray. The clients' chairs also need to be maintained.
Have extra supplies on hand so you always have what you need for every service offered.
Reference: Tec NailsTammy Bigan
Articles - Latest
- Readers reply: what are the evolutionary purpose of toenails?
- 3 causes of foot pain and how to fix them
- Foot Conditions and Injuries: Overuse and Acute Injuries - Great Feet for Life
- Foot Conditions and Injuries: Great Feet for Life
- Appointment Book - Tec Nails
- Start To Succeed - Tec Nails
- Introduction to Nail Techniques
- Tech Nails-Introduction
- UK hairdressers must learn to cut and style Afro hair, say new beauty regulations
- Home Remedies For Fungal Nails
- Fungal Nails - Treatment Of Fungal Nails
- Fungal Nails
- Ingrowing Toe Nails - 2 - painful Bleeding
- Ingrowing Toe Nails
- Loose Nails
- Brittle Nails, Ridging, and Pitting
- Common Toenail Conditions - Changes in Nail Shape
- Common Toenail Conditions - Bleeding Under The Nail
- Common Toenail Conditions - Changes in Nail Colour
- Common Toenail Conditions
- Professional Nail Care Services
- Nail Trimming: Great Feet For Life
- Nail Tools
- Nail care - 2
- Nail care
- Calluses and Corns-4-Padding and Insoles To relieve Pressure
- Appreciate Your Feet
- WEB - LINKS
- Therapy Price List- Aromatherapy - Counselling
- Gallery - Pedicured Feet
- The Awareness of Foot Care
- Join us as a Therapist
- Nail Technician Resume
- Podiatry/Chiropody Price List
- TCM - Therapy Prices
- Nail Technician Job Description
- Skin Care-Feet
- Bacterial Infections
- Itching Skin on the Feet
- Blisters on the Feet
- Sweaty or Smelly Feet
- Athlete's Foot
- Skin Changes Associated with Blood Flow
- Calluses and Corns - 2
- Beauty therapist shares horror after client reveals she went to appointment despite having coronavirus